Smoothie bowls are one of my favorite things to eat in the summer. They’re refreshing, healthy, and delicious – and not to mention, SO easy to make! Since I’m about to start my first full-time “adult” job soon, I know I won’t have much time to make breakfast in the morning, so I’ve been making a list of quick things I can whip up. Smoothie bowls are perfect because you can do most of the prep work beforehand.
Berry Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5 min
Serving size: 1 bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla almond milk
- Freeze banana and blueberries overnight.
- Blend the bananas, blueberries, and almond milk until creamy.
- Add toppings of your choice! I added strawberries, chia seeds, and granola.
These are so simple to make, I can’t wait to try it with new flavors! What are your favorite things to eat for breakfast? Let me know below!